Who is the Fellowship Committee? We're the group who keeps "fun" and "food" in Fellowship! Our committee meets monthly in the Upper Room (or the kitchen) and discusses how to keep the kitchen organized, maintain supplies for fellowship gatherings and most importantly, plan the delicious church lunches and dinners and other gatherings!
Some of the more popular events Fellowship is involved in are: Rally Day Breakfast, brunches for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Church Birthdays, Ordination Anniversaries, Staff Appreciation, Easter and Christmas and the always wonderful after-service Fellowship Coffee time. Of course, the wonderful red and green chile that LPPC is known for making and selling is a product of your Fellowship Committee as well! Some of the other special activities we sponsor include:
- Fall Festival Enchilada Dinner (community dinner/fund raiser)
- November Blessings Day Project for Christmas (project provides food, gifts and clothing to families)
- Soup and Games Night for the congregation and friends
- Navajo Taco Dinner (community dinner/fund raiser)
- Preparation of lunches for church retreats held at LPPC
- The Chili Pepper Cafe during the Placitas Artists' Studio Tour on Mother's Day weekend
We welcome new members at any time. The Fellowship Committee would like to thank the entire congregation for supporting our efforts to have great fellowship and hospitality for our congregation.